Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wonderking Online Philippines

Gotten tired of those old same games? Yes? Well, *smug* I got this game for you my friends. :D
You haven't heard a lot from me lately about my games because i was quite busy with my studies but heyy? it's already summer vacation and what good deed can i give you but offer you this awesome game from Ryu Soft. Wonderking Online Philippines. :)
It's not like I'm influencing you to come with me and play this game, but... yeah, I am influencing you to play the game >:) Come on. This could be our summer bonding. *teehee* interested? yay! Just simply go this site [WONDERKING IS AWESOME SAYS EDRIELLE]

I'm playing this at the moment, look at my character right there :D
Isn't that cute? [ If you say No, I will kill you ] In that picture on the upper left, I'm wearing a costume in the Item Mall :D

well to my real life friends, I already invited Nico, Gino, Ruban, and Ivan[tambok] *sorry not to mention other people, i forgot* and they are already playing hardcore.

and to my web friends and "kalaro" in Nostale, me, maico, melo, ashley and theen are on Wonderking. see the numbers? :D they are all enjoying the game. How fun it is to level up and enjoying the time together with friends. :) *aawe*

me and my friends are having a blast in game. We have fun in game but we also have fun with the FAN page. [ get it? fun? fan? ok no? okay ] Wonderking PH has a fan page, become a fan. Just click here to become a fan :) and meet other fans and players on facebook. Alriigghtt facebook :D

The game is really easy and fun, you wouldn't regret this but if you do kill me [or just simply quit. i'm kidding with the killing part]

You have got to love the players and GMs of Wonderking.
They play hard but they are the nicest people you'll ever meet, well that includes me. :D

^___^ HAVE FUN!

P.S.
Don't forget to attract me in game. Thanks! :))









4 comments:

  1. imma play dis game too!! dis game give u da feeling ur w/ ur actuanlly doin something worthwile wid ur friends!! xD see yah there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS SUCK! this character suck so much.. i dont want to play this mothaF*cking game! hhahahahahahahaha! pero ilad ra d.i...

    im playing this game by the way.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. imma kill you nico~ .__. you play this game bish!

    ReplyDelete