Saturday, March 20, 2010

Summer is HERE!

Oh, Thank God! School is finally over. No more long nights of studying.
I can now finally relax and enjoy every freaking day without thinking about school.

I have goals this summer. that includes, getting tan and stuffs that would be productive to the eyes of my mom and dad.
I'm thinking about going to some beaches here in Cebu with my friends
becuase I have a low amount of budget [this sucks].
But i'm also thinking if I can go to Bohol or Boracay but that will surely leave me broke. :( oh well, no harm in dreaming. :))

I'm planning to redecorate our house, I told my dad that I saw this amazing TV show that transforms a whole boring house into this most amazing interior designs and he just says "ok". He never believes in my talent with art, I don't believe myself either. LOL.

Though it is summer, I have to take summer classes. i knooww :( *sob*
I have to take classes so i can catch up with other mates. You know, because I'm a shiftee :(
school again.
but i can feel it. this summer is going to be fun. :D

so okay, so much with plans. I hope I can do something productive this summer. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment