Sunday, March 28, 2010

Elysium to Jellysium?

Yesterday night was fun in Wonderking :) I had to enjoy "tambay" times with my gaymates, i mean, guildmates :D my guild is called "Elysium" and we are called Elysians. I was kidding about them being gays and I gave my male guild mates their gay names *it is kinda weird because they cooperated. i mean wth?
Here is the list:


Erkai - Erika
Crestfallen - Mika
MaicoBebe - Maica
CHANEL - Melai
Alkaiser - Claudia
YuuKun - Nica
Ishizuke - Jhay-An
Lanxius - Aryana


haha funny gay names :)) the boys decided to get back on me so they gave me my GUY name. they call me "EDU" but EDU is no match for their gay names. haha. they also called Keeshie, MOMO. i mean WTH hell guys? ahaha. You couldn't make good guy names .__.

oh well, Wonderking is sure fun when you have friends like mine <33
i love them all. really, I do :)

3 comments: