Saturday, March 20, 2010

first time :D

I have heard of DotA like 4 years ago. My classmates in highschool were sooo addicted to it.
I'm like "What's DotA?" and the boys will say "This is an awesome game. A game that you have to choose different heroes and stuff and you have to take down your enemies towers and then and then..." it keeps going and I don't understand a thing. :)) and I would just say "Ok" like a normal girl would say.


Then, this one time I decided to go to this Internet Shop [this happened during highschool, okay?] I wanted to play Dota because my boy classmates kept talking about this game.
First, I looked at the place it was like i was looking for any familiar face.
Then I sat down, stared at the computer looking for "DOTA" and didn't find it.
I was like "WHERE IS THIS FREAKING DOTA EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT?!"
thank god, one of my classmates was there and asked me, "hey yel? what are you doing here?"
and i was embarrassed and said "i'm here because i want to play dota" he just laughed and i just gave him a straight face.
then he opened an application called Frozen Throne :D and poof*
he instructed me this and that, now the game is starting he just said pick anyone, and I'm like "ok"
and the rest was history. haha. i'm not a good player at all, but i know a little. I wonder why the girls get a fight with their boyfriends regarding DotA, they don't have to get jealous though. teehee*


so, how did your first time with DotA started? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment